Transforming Research Into Practice: Training for Birth Professionals
Bismarck, North Dakota, Thursday, November 6, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. This new curriculum combines an original research session, two applied interpersonal skills sessions, and a physical support skills workshop! A full day has 7.5 continuing education hours.
- 8:15 - 8:30 Arrival and Registration
- 8:30-11:00 Advanced Positioning Strategies
- 11:00-11:15 Break and Registration
- 11:15 -12:45 The Doula Effect
- 12:45 - 1:45 Lunch Break and Social Time
- 1:45 - 3:45 Meeting The Real Needs of Fathers
- 3:45 - 4:00 Break
- 4:00 - 5:00 Relationship Violence and The Doula
- 5:00 - 5:30 Open Time, Closing
- Advanced Positioning Strategies - 2.5 CE (limited to 14 people - register early to guarantee your space!)
- The Doula Effect: How and Why Doulas Help Mothers Have Shorter Labors, Less Pain, and More Satisfying Births - 2 CE
- Let’s Stop Trying to Turn Men into Women - Meeting the Real Needs of Pregnant and Laboring Fathers - 2 CE
- Relationship Violence and The Doula - 1 CE
InformationLocation: Bismarck, North Dakota - local hotel meeting room Food/Meals: Are not provided with this program. Please bring your own to socialize during lunch and breaks. CEUs: This program has been approved for 7 Continuing Education Units by DONA International. Many birth organizations accept DONA ceu’s, please check with your own organization for details.
Tuition - Use coupon code "October" for 10% off if you register before October 31!
- $145.00 - Full Day
- $50.00 - Advanced Positioning Strategies session only
- $95.00 - Cost for The Doula Effect, Father/Men, and Relationship Violence sessions only
Cancellation PolicyIn case you are unable to attend at the last minute, you have two options. One, you may substitute another qualified person in your place. One of you will need to notify me via email or phone with your name and their name. Two, you may choose to receive a refund for 60% of your paid registration. If there is a waiting list and someone else is able to take your place, you would receive a full refund. Refunds are made by check through U.S. mail. If you are on a waiting list and I am not able to accommodate you, you will receive a full refund.
Click here for this page as a PDF: Bismarck ADT
Register For This Workshop
Please select from the following options before registering.